Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 additions...

Ok, so here are the latest happenings. First off, I just talked to Cortni and she has a beautiful new baby girl. They named her Ellie, and she is 6 lbs 7 oz. and I think 19 inches long, she has dark hair. Words can not describe how badly I want to be there, I can't believe I am missing these things. I started to tear up talking to her when I heard the little baby grunting and crying. My heart is aching to see her, but it is also full of joy for Cortni. She said labor was pretty easy, thank goodness for epidurals hey!

Second, my sis in law just got married today...another thing that my heart aches to be there for. I want nothing more than for them to be happy and that the day went perfect. They are an amazing couple, and I am SO excited for them. I wish them luck in their future together, it will be great.

Lets see, I also got a new church calling 2 weeks ago. I am the 1st counselor in Primary presidency. I can not wait to get working! The kids are amazing, and I had so much fun my first week with them. It is small primary, but it will still require lots of work because I want to do the very best job I can. The women I work with are awesome, I am super excited about it!

So just a little funny thing Madilyn said that I have been meaning to write for awhile now so I will remember...We were driving to church and we hear Madilyn say, "oh no, a boogie." she pauses for a second and says, "don worrie, i ged it." And just then she says, "its sticky." Haha so gross, but so funny at the same time. Like she left no room for us to say anything in between, she was already hard at work! Don't worry, I had a wipe on hand!

Anyway, I am trying to be positive and happy even though I want to be there for these two special occasions. I love my sister and sister in law so much, and wish SO badly I could be there. but I hope they know how much we love them, and wish we could be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment