Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bounce Place, Kaneohe Mall.

So last week I decided to take the girls to this great bounce place in the mall. Last year when i took Madilyn she ended up being scared of almost everything, well now that she is older and all the stuff there is brand new...she LOVED it! We got there right after it opened, and got there about a half hour before my friend showed up with her kids. So the girls just bounced around, and went down slides. They really had so much fun, I am very glad that I took them!

Eliza LOVED it too, she just crawled around and laughed.

Started hitting nap time, so Eliza was getting tired, but she was still a good sport letting Madilyn stay and play!

Oh my goodness, this picture makes me laugh so hard. So Eliza has two bottom teeth, and for some reason only one of the top teeth came in. Actually the second top one just broke Thur this week, but its not showing quite yet. So this was her getting really excited when I called her name. HAHA...we call her snaggle tooth.
They are making each other laugh in this picture, it was so cute watching them play together. Like I said, they had about a half hour where it was only them in there, but they still managed to have a good time together.
Eliza, just being cute!
Then Eliza's buddy, Kolea came to play. So I don't have many pictures to choose from, Madilyn and Kolea were moving so fast I couldn't ever get a clear shot of them....and they were definitely having too much fun to stop and let me get a picture of them.
Then they discovered the joy of table hockey.
That pretty much concluded our day at the bouncy place. I tried uploading a video of Madilyn and Eliza playing together, but I couldn't get it to work. And I have no idea why this is being underlined, but I can figure out how to take it off...

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest kids! That snaggle tooth picture had me laughing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did have a blast! Those are some cute pics of the girls! And ya gotta love that underlining thing. It's happened to me before too :)

    ReplyDelete