Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beaches & Picnics


So this past weekend we hit up Sunset beach with the Hitz's. So here are a few pics of it!
Action Shot of Eliza crawling towards the water, both of our children are definitely water babies.
Do you see the red spot on Taylors chest, well he got a super cheesy tatoo at school and decided to put it on before we went to the beach...it was of a grim reaper bear that said "your next" I told him if he didn't take it off I refused to go the beach with him. So he rubbed and rubbed and ended up not getting if off completely, and was left with raw skin. I am so not nice.
Haha, oh haha Gabriella...she cracks me up! She is a mermaid...can you tell?

Next, on Sunday we had a picnic on the temple grounds...
Madilyn loves finding flowers to give to mom, its so cute. And the picture below shows Eliza enjoying the picnic with a nice 6 oz. bottle, shaded under the trees...nothin better in her eyes!

7 comments:

  1. paradise. i can't imagine living there. i live vicariously (sp?) through your blog. i love all the pictures:)!

    p.s. are you guys coming to the first this year???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not feel one ounce sorry for you! you live in paradise! if you have to live a far way from home, at least you have the sun, and beaches!!
    (i just re-read this, and it sounds really grumpy! im not grumpy just jelous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rub a tatoo off my chest everyday if it meant I could go to the beach with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanned skin. Is that TANNED skin I see?!! I'm only just a little bit jealous. Christmas can't come soon enough. I can't wait to come and visit you guys! So looking forward to it! The girls are so beautiful! I tried skyping today but you were away.... Sad. The kids really want to say hi to Madilyn. Another time I guess! Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pics! So fun! Will you send some of those to me? I really need to start carrying my camera around more. I laughed all over again about Taylor's tatoo- and Gabriella's "boobs." Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so perfect. Ahhhhhh! I LOVE the picture of Eliza's bathingsuit bum as she crawls to the water. Classic. :) We'll be there in a FEW DAYS!!!!! Need anything??? Seriously...

    ReplyDelete