So I have been busy lately working on some projects...I bought half of the things for my projects probably 2 months ago, and I finally went to the fabric store to get the rest of what I needed for it. Every time I do a little crafty project, I crave doing more!! So here is a little something I did today, I got the idea from my sister-in-law Maren. I got the frames from Michaels, and then covered them in fabric, ribbons and buttons and things. Also while I was making this, my hot glue gun decided to blow sparks at me, I had no idea they were capable of doing such things, but apparently they are...so just beware for your own safety while working with glue guns! So it isn't completely finished because it doesn't have the letters in them yet, but I will put up another picture once I have it up on the wall with the letters in it. By the way, it is for Eliza's room, so it will have the letters of her name in it. And the reason I chose the colors is because that is the colors of her room.
So this is the almost finished product...I am not all that crafty, so I was pleased with how it turned out!
And I thought this picture was really funny, Madilyn just watching a show before bed time with her dragon, it just looks like they are both enjoying the show!