Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day weekend

So cute, they held hands everywhere!
Maren wanted a pic with her one true love...Chocolate
She loves dogs, and while we were on the walk she got to pet one
Pushing Ellie
I am so mad i cut off Taylor's head in this pic
Burnham Family walk1
Just playing around on the playground
All the boys and their mom!
Weenie Roast, Jax looks ticked!


Why yes I matched my girls...haha!


We were able to go down to Lacombe for Labor day weekend, as always it was a blast. It is always so fun getting together with all of Taylor's family in one house for a whole weekend, sometimes things get a little crazy with the kids, but this weekend it seem like everything went really smooth. One of the perks of course would be that we have Burnham family blessings on the Sunday of Labor day weekend, for the start of a new school year. We also went on walks, played at the park, had a weenie roast, talked, ate LOTS, and best of all we are starting a Burnham family Biggest Loser contest(there are 4 categories, strength, flexibility, Body Fat, Aerobic activity). The winner gets an all inclusive trip of their choice, we are super pumped about it. We all have 3 months to get in tip top shape! but here are just a few of the pics for our fun weekend! PS as you can tell from the pics, it was really cold...what else can I expect when I live in Canada!?

4 comments:

  1. umm how do we join this contest? how fun!! please keep us posted. looks like you guys had a fun weekend.
    i love that you all went for a walk in your sunday best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It wasn't THAT cold! And besides, it was supposed to be colder, so I think we got lucky! I guess that's coming from me, born and raised here!
    Anywho, thanks for posting all of these cute pics! I love the ones of Madilyn and Noah, and the one where Jax looks ticked! Haha! Probably because Joe wouldn't let him hold the stick all by himself. "But Dad, I'm big enough for it!"
    p.s. Jackson has used the phrase, "But, Mom, I just want choices!" on me several times since we've been home. It's wearing its cuteness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I just read Maren's post about this exact same weekend! It's okay, I match me girls all the time, except, I do it less because I don't think Taylor likes it anymore...she's getting too old. And good luck on the biggest loser contest, Maren told me all about it, if you win, take me in your luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh bethany these pictures are so cute! i wish so badly we could live closer! it was awesome seeing celeste this weekend, it made me miss everyone so much! and they were telling me about the contest and i promise i was obsessed with it!! miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete