Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, September 3, 2010

Early Morning Seminary

Well, we have made it through Taylor's first 2 days of teaching early morning seminary. Having come from a school that had seminary as a course during the day, I never thought I would have a husband who would have to teach seminary every morning at 6:30am!! Well the first day went like this...
4:40- Eliza wakes up to eat
5:15- I go back to bed
5:30- Taylor's alarm goes off
5:30-6:15- Taylor gets ready (which means no sleeping)
6:15- Madilyn wakes up crying, I go in to put her back down.
7:00- Madilyn wakes up for the day (I go into her room, and she is sitting there in only her diaper, with her sleeper next to her. And she keeps repeating..."coooold." I wonder why?)

So I was a little worried that this was going to be an everyday occurance. But thankfully Eliza didn't wake up until 7:15, and Madilyn didn't wake up until 7:45....that much I can handle! All in all we are excited about Taylor's new calling. He will be an amazing teacher, the youth are lucky to have him!

Other than Seminary, Eliza laughed for the first time 3 days ago...it was adorable to say the least. She hasn't laughed since, well she hasn't laughed that hard since.

I have been doing plenty of hair, but it is a good thing right now...because we can definately use the money right now. So I have been staying really busy raising two little girls, doing hair, and trying to keep our house in some kind of descent shape! So thats all for now!!

5 comments:

  1. wow! That is crazy! I don't think I've ever heard of such a young seminary teacher, but maybe I just don't pay attention! That just seems like such a crazy calling for someone who is in school full-time. Wow! Probably preping him for even BIGGER callings *cough bishop cough*. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh! That sounds like a fun day! Yikes. Gross. Sick. Tired. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I guess I shouldn't be laughing... What a crazy day!!! I hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bethany, your a freaking champion. and i'm sure you do it without a complaint too..

    i couldn't imagine a better job for taylor, that suites him perfectly. he'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, if only...I do it with a complaint, thats the problem haha! I will keep the posts coming on our crazy busy year!!

    ReplyDelete