Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My girls!!


My Happy little girl!! This was taken a couple of weeks ago.

Madilyn's new thing she likes to do it help feed Eliza, it was so funny, and everything I tried to help, I got my hand slapped.

Madilyn:

Madilyn is a very high strong active two year old. She definitely keeps me on my toes, and there is never a dull moment when she is up and about. She doesn't let me put anything in her hair, she takes off her clothes all the time, she loves to get dirty, and she loves to play with cars, but at the same time she loves playing with her dolls and loves to put on my jewelry. So I am not so sure what exactly you would classify her as other than just a two year old. She honestly is so much fun, there is nothing better than to hear her laugh. She can throw a wicked tantrum, and when that happens it is best to just clear out and pray that it is not in public...which most of the time it is. Once Madilyn has made up her mind about something, nothing I mean NOTHING is going to stop her from getting whatever it is that she wants. (Just as I was typing, she came up to me to show me that she was eating a crayon, I am such a good mom haha)We can't imagine life without her, she is an amazing little girl!

Eliza:

Eliza so far has been an extremely easy baby, she is so calm and has a beautiful presence about her. She just started smiling a couple weeks ago, and I tell you what, it just melts my heart to see her smile. I honestly don't know if I have ever seen a more smiley baby, you will not even be looking at her and then you hear this coo and you look down and she just has the sweetest smile on her face. You can almost ALWAYS get her to smile. So I know I have gone on and on about her smiling, but you wouldn't believe me unless you held her and saw for yourself. So far we think she will be a very calm and happy little girl. She has been such a joy to have as our new addition to the family. We can't even imagine life without her either now.

So pretty much we think we have to most beautiful and best little girls ever. As I am sure every parent/grandparent think they have. But I truly do feel blest to have these two amazing little girls in my life, and that Heavenly Father has given me the blessing and opportunity to be there mother!


So here is a little video of my girls, Madilyn doesn't come in until the end of it, but just watch for this one part where she leans over and tells eliza a little secret, i have no idea what she says but it was pretty cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love little updates like this! ...but there was no video. I didn't even know you could post videos on blogs. So much to learn from this new and exciting blogging world.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bethany-my word, your daughters are absolutely adorable! and you might be the hottest mom i know. your comment was so sweet on the blog-love the good old blogging world..

    and since i missed out this year, i feel like its been so dang long since i've seen everyone! i hate it! i miss everyone like the dickons..

    ReplyDelete