Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Alone....

Well the week I have been dreading all summer has finally arrived....Taylor and all his brothers and dad are going for a week long fishing trip in Southern Alberta. I was so excited for him to be able to go, but at the same time I am absolutely petrified about being alone with my children for an entire week with absolutely no help or relief from anyone. Every time I started thinking about it i would get a pit in my stomach. Ya I know it sounds pretty dramatic, but I am so freaked out of staying in our house all alone at night...we have way too many windows for people to see in, and our house makes lots of scary noises, and my mind likes to play nasty little tricks on me. So after convincing Tarilyn to stay in Edmonton for the week, instead of going to southern Alberta as well to stay with her family...I feel a tad bit more comfortable staying in the house when I know Tarilyn and little Charlie are down stairs. Now its just the test of my patience with Madilyn this week, she has really been on one lately, and I sure hope I can endure this week!!! Ahhhhh...well here goes nothing, wish me luck I will need it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I couldn't imagine being alone with only Milo for that long! I couldn't imagine two kiddies! I expect a post in a week telling us all how it went down.

    ReplyDelete