Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Monday, April 11, 2011

April happenings...

I suppose its been a couple weeks since I have put up any pictures, so here are a few to sum up what we have been up to.
Okay, so have any of you ever gotten lucky charms, marshmallow maties, or marshmallow stars? If so, have you ever picked out all the marshmallows and left the rest? I know I usually eat all the "stars" first, and save the mellows for the end. Well my children at a very young age have discovered the deliciousness of the mellows. So today Tay gave Eliza a handful, and she picked out all the marshmallows and left everything else.
A beautiful flower at the temple after a rainfall.

I am now in love with this tree at the temple, for some reason I had never noticed it before. But I tell you what, it is HUGE. I wish you could tell how big the trunk is in the picture.

It was so windy, thus the hair...but the funny thing is she grabbed her soother out of her mouth and then stuck it back like this!

Chowing down on grass...whats new. In fact we have a meeting on Wednesday to apply to be on WIC, its just his thing they have for low income families to gets you milk, bread, cheese, formula baby food etc. Anyway of the form it says does your child eat any of the following, and it gives a list of things like cheese, milk, beans, and then it throws somethings in like, clay, sand, paint chips haha etc. Ya, I had to be honest and admit that my child eats sand, and lots of it.
One of our friends at TVA had their little girls birthday party, after it was over a bunch of kids gathered everything they could find and threw it into a giant pile...ya that is Madilyn at the bottom of it, by the chair if you look so very closely.

Have I mentioned I got a Phil and Ted Stroller...well if not, I am just telling you it is probably one of the BEST purchases we have ever made. SO worth the money...I am in love with it. I can jog with both the girls, and it can go on the beach because of the big wheels, and it fits through doorways! Sweet!!
We played at the beach a few times with some friends.
Discovering the joy of 100 grand candy bars!

Picking mommy some pretty flowers.

I decided to give her the whole banana and just see what happened, well that this is what happened...and she LOVED every minute of it.

At our ward Easter/graduation party they had these rice bunnies they gave to the kids...well as you can see this is what happened to Madilyn's bunny. It was super fun to clean up......

And last of all, which was actually last Sunday we dyed a few eggs for Madilyn to decorate while we watched conference.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Reading this blog makes me really miss you guys AND although i never lived in Hawaii, it reminds me of when I lived in Utah, ...just the sunshine. I forget what that's like. And how your life changes but still goes on although you're not around family. Well, I am excited for you guys and can't wait until next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a skype date SOON! Your kids are way too cute and they're growing up way too fast! I love how Eliza eats her banana... that's Charlie's new favorite thing to do! How excting... And decorating eggs already?? Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete