Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Sunday, March 27, 2011


This past week has been good, we have pretty much just hung out and done the usual. Meaning playing with clay...
Eliza usually just sabotages Madilyn's work station!


Playing in the cupboards...which leads to this....
This is actually not a usual, its actually a first. madilyn found a bottle of nail polish Christie left when she came to visit, and anyway she asked me what it was for, I told her and then she wanted me to paint her toes with it. I never thought in a million years Madilyn would sit still long enough for me to do it, and she totally did. Lets just say it was a super fast job, and I had to blow her toes dry with my blow dryer. But she loves her toes though.
Having Mac and Cheese for the second time ever leads to this...
A very content baby girl eating lunch...lets just say that was her 3rd helping!

I think every day they have a bath together, and if Eliza just so happens to be napping during bath time, Madilyn specifically asks for Eliza to come in with her!

Playing with sharks...at Kaneohe Mall.
Eliza LOVED playing on this shark, she was climbing all over it!
And one very excited girl on a train, she had been planning on going on this all week, and it was well worth the 3 dollars we spent to ride it!!

And to end the week we spent Saturday in Waikiki with Mike and Becca, and met up with the Hitz's for a little bit.
They decided to make the Phil and ted a 3 man stroller instead of 2.
Bentley just hanging out a Macy's trying on hats.
So all over Waikiki they have these stands with free brochures, travel books and such. Well Madilyn and Bentley both got a little book and we stopped to wait for Becca because she ran into some people she knew. Anyway, we look over and both kids ran over and sat down to read their books. It was so funny, their little legs were tired I guess. But the streets were swamped with people, and then on the side of these busy streets sits two little kids reading.

Anyway, that was our week!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so warm there. It is -10 here right now. I thought it was spring?!!! Looks like you had a fun week. Only a play place in Hawaii would have sharks in it. Haha, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is to die for! So adorable! Please get married. ;) You'll have all these perfect pics for their slide show!
    And Eliza melts my heart! She's growing up way too fast and is the cutest little munchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looking at your blog and all the talk about Kaneohe, and Waikiki sure makes me miss HawaiI! I hope I will be able to come back and visit soon and show Pressly around :-)
    Your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete