Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Save.

Madilyn:
This is something I just wanted to remember because it makes me laugh, and it also shows how grown up Madilyn is getting.

Today Madilyn, Eliza and I were all playing in Madilyn's room. I was doing something with Eliza, when I tuned in to hearing Madilyn say...(in a very quiet, yet concerned voice)"Help, Help, Help Pig." I started watching her at this point, only to see that her pig was balancing on the foot board of her bed. Again she said, "help pig, help help." Just then, she swooped her zebra down from up high and scooped up the pig with it and she said, "SAVE." Ha ha so cute.

Oh how I love those moments, something so simple...but so cute. I think more than anything its just so fun for me to watch her grow, and see her personality blossom, and her imagination go wild!

Eliza:
So I feel like I have only been talking about Madilyn for the past couple months, since she has been adjusting to some huge changes. But Eliza has been changing too, here is an update on her.

Eliza is SO funny, she has such a big personality. She has started making different faces and that make Taylor, Madilyn and I bust up laughing. When she is mad she starts to "blow raspberries" with out the raspberries, if that makes since. She will be devouring a meal, and then out of nowhere she just spits it and is done, she gets sick of food really fast, without any warning at all. She loves to follow Madilyn everywhere, and for the most part Madilyn doesn't mind, those girls already love each other so much. And about 10 mins before Eliza goes to bed, we put her in her playpen, and she goes NUTS. Like funny nuts. She stands up, looks to see who is watching then flings herself down and starts rolling around, and then she starts giggling when she looks up and sees us laughing. She balances really well now without help, but still hasn't taken any actual steps. She pulls herself up to EVERYTHING, and its starting to kinda walk around things holding on. Her favorite thing to say is, "Da da da da da da." So adorable. And she loves to mimic, if she squeals, and you squeal back, she will do it back even louder. But there you go, just some of the fun new things Eliza is doing!


2 comments:

  1. That's so crazy to hear about Eliza. I keep picturing her as a baby and forget that she's growing up so fast! Weird. ;) And I know what you mean about Madilyn and catching them play. It's so fun to find Noah playing around and making Army guy noises and falling noises. What a fun stage. We just tried to Skype you guys! I am realizing that you're not on my list, ...so that needs to be remedied. But we tried on Joe's account too. CAll us tonight if you guys are up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love to watch what my girls are doing and saying when they think I am not watching. It's so cute. Having 2 girls is pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete