Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My good girl.

So the last few days we have been talking to Madilyn a TON about disneyland, we are not going for another year...but our family is obsessed with disneyland, so we like to start her young. And she has been so excited to go, everyday she asks me to get on the Disneyland website. So anyway...

I was sitting there talking to Madilyn, and I said to her, "Madilyn, if you could go and see anything in the world right now, what would it be"?

She sat there contemplating my question, and responded. "Jesus."

Here I was thinking for sure she was going to say Disneyland, but then she shocked me with an even more wonderful answer!! I love to hear these kinds of things come out of my little girls mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 3 already! She is so cute. I love the one of Eliza trying to stand up in the tunnel, I love the look on her face!

    ReplyDelete