Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers day!

Yep, I am going to post about how amazing my husband is!! Taylor is extremely dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to, whether it be family, school, callings...you name it. I am always so impressed with his willingness to help anyone and everyone out, without the slightest hesitation, or complaint. I knew before I married him that he would make an amazing husband and father...but he has even far exceeded what I thought. You should see the way the girls light up when there dad is around. If its not home, Madilyn just talks about him all day. When he leaves she cries, seriously almost every time. And Its so fun watching Eliza act the same way...she isn't old enough to go running out the door when daddy gets home, so she gets stuck behind the glass watching madilyn run into daddy's arms. She squeels with excitement, and then cries out of frustration that she can't get to him. Taylor is extremely patient with all of us, after putting in a stressful day of class and studying he still manages to come home happy and energetic ready to help take care of the girls before bed. I truly love Taylor so much for everything he has done, for being a worthy priesthood bearer, and taking care of his family. I know if the girls could say it in more words they would say how grateful they are to have such an amazing father!!

First time bringing Madilyn home from the hospital.



This was when Eliza was really sick last week.

Being a true Father...letting his daughter bejewel his face!


Life is amazing!

I love you Taylor Burnham, thank you for being the best husband and father!!

2 comments:

  1. I posted this once but it doesn't seem to have taken. Just thanking you for being a great wife and mother. What a good family you have. We miss you so much, but love to see those beautiful photos of you all in front of the ocean. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete