Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wikiki Weekend & more

So this past weekend we got together with Mike and Becca. First we met up at their place, that is downtown Wikiki and had some lunch and met new baby Jackson. He is so stinkin cute, so mad I didn't get a picture of him. But after awhile of chatting and getting ready for the beach very slowly, we finally got going. So we headed down to the beach and played for a few hours. It was so fun to catch up with the Olsen's, we missed them. Madilyn and Bentley are still little buddies. So we also made a list of things we want to do while we are here this time in Hawaii, and every Saturday we plan on accomplishing one of those things with Mike and Becca. So I am sure you will see lots of pictures to come. But for now, this was our week.
Madilyn and Bentley together again, these two love eachother. We honestly loved getting them back together to play!! Right after this picture was taken they started dumping piles on sand on eachothers heads.
This is good old Wikiki, it is always so crowded there, but the beach is really nice because it is so calm, all the waves are on the North shore right now. Becca is in the background sitting with baby Jackson!

Hard at work buiding a bridge or something along those lines with Mike and Bentley.
The sun absolutely exhausted Eliza, she passed out in the stroller for about an hour, it was awesome. Oh and we made Madilyn miss her nap so we could spend the day there, it actually went really well.

This is what happens on the car ride home after spending hours in the sun and missing a nap. It was great to hear silence in the car from both girls!!

We came home to this little guy living in our house, at first he was in the kitchen, then he moved to live in Madilyn's room. Our own little gecko!

These next pictures were at Temples Beach, in Laie.
Madilyn loves being buried in the sand, she for some reason calls it "baby"...I guess because she has to lay down?


This is actually at Temples beach earlier that week.

She is just getting around, not sure how yet, but she gets where she wants to go.
Madilyn's room, soon to be Eliza's room as well
This is the view from part of the living room into Madilyn's room. More pictures to come of our house!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love all the pics! And a a tich jealous. Although, it IS a balmy 7 degrees here, so I'm not too jealous. JK. I am.
    Your girls are so beautiful and Eliza is getting so big! How can she grow so fast in just a month and a half? Crazy!
    I had a pit in my stomach when I saw that gecko. That would creep me right out!! They're cool, but not when they're living in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are making me drool! aww the sun. i almost felt it while looking through these pictures!
    i'm glad you guys are back in hawaii again, i'm jealous of your adventures! glad to hear you guys are doing good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word...jealous! Look at all that sand and sun! And I have snow and no sun over here. Well, maybe a few hours of sun during the day, the sun stays up until about 5:30 now! I want to be in a warm place. Ugh. Just make sure you post lots of warm sunny pictures of you guys on the beach and that will last me until winter...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are so awesome and your girls are so adorable! I sooo cant wait for family trips to the beach...might be having a girl of my own soon!(But its still unsure yet..) Cant wait to see more pictures of your adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete