Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine!


Happy Valentines Day
Well, like everyone else I want to express my love for my amazing husband
and two beautiful little girls. I can honestly say that Taylor is my very best friend, and there is no other person I would rather spend my life with than him! I am so grateful for all he does for me, and for our little girls. Life is sometimes crazy, but I am so excited that he is the one I get to go thru it with. But here are a few pics of our little girls and Taylor tonight!

I feel so blessed, look at my amazing little family...I love them SO much!
Note the blanket...it is definitely because it was cold out, we were trying to protect the girls from mosquitoes!

These pictures are from yesterday...I couldn't help but post pictures of my little girls too!
They were looking at daddy, they love him so much!
Madilyn is honestly so good with Eliza, they are already starting to play together and laugh together!!! Love!!

4 comments:

  1. SO stinkin cute as always! :) Your little family is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love all the pics! And I feel the same way about my Burnham boy too! ;) I love how you all have color in your faces, ...something we lack just a little bit here! HAha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Your girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! They're way too cute together! What fun they'll have...

    ReplyDelete