Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bath time...

Okay, so our new place here in Hawaii does not have a bath tub...it really stinks. So Madilyn absolutely loves bath time, so we decided to get her super pumped about taking showers instead, which worked. But while my mom was here Eliza was in need of a bath, so my mom cleaned out the kitchen sink and gave her a bath in there. Well Madilyn thought that was super awesome, and wanted to get in so so bad, but I wouldn't let her. Well the other day she was begging Taylor for a bath in the sink, and he decided to let her because he was trying to leave for the day and thought she would not freak out if she got a bath. So he cleaned the sink and put her in.
It looks hilarious with her in the sink because she is way too big for it. But I thought well, I guess I should give Eliza a bath too since the sink is all cleaned now, and I who knows how long Madilyn will stay in here. So I decided to quickly throw Eliza in with her. Haha
Luckily for us, the sink is pretty big...but lets just say it was a bit tight, and both the girls thought it was great!!

As for other news, Eliza is officially a crawler. It is honestly so adorable, I have a video of her crawling on her first day of it. I will post it next time for my family who is interested to see!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! That is SO cute! It's a great thing your sink is so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! All I can think of is my boys fighting for space, ...but if they like it, work it! I love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete