Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hawaii...


Our first days back in Hawaii the weather was absolutely perfect, so we couldn't resist going to the beach and putting off unpacking and going to the store. So here are some pics from our second day on the beach because I totally forgot my camera on the first day. But Madilyn has LOVED coming back to the beach and playing on her "skate board" aka Surf board...she can't say her f's. Eliza wasn't too sure about he ocean at first, but after a few days she now loves it. And I can't even tell you how many hands full of sand I have had to get our of her mouth.

I will be honest, I was quite apprehensive about coming back here, but it really does feel good to be back.

Eliza just watching the ocean roll.
My little Liza is growing up so fast, she is sitting all by herself now too!

This is Madilyn's new friend "club house" we found him at a garage sale brand new so we thought what the heck. He got his name because of the show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and for some reason instead of saying she wants to watch Mickey Mouse, she says she wants to watch clubhouse. So when she saw him for the first time she shouted "clubhouse" and it will forever remain that.

This is our driveway...
This is across the street from our house, you can see our little place in the background...we live on the bottom part.
Cute little toot, and if you are wondering why she is wearing pants I have two reason for that...1st I can't find a pair of shorts anywhere, and 2nd I was protecting her from the awful mosquitos.
This is Madilyn saying "cheese"
Madilyn's new favorite thing is finding the "shy plants" they are these cool plants that when you touch them the shrink away, but they come back open as soon as they are left alone.
She loves eating grass too!!
As you can tell she got really really excited when I was saying her name..she is adorable.
So cute!

That concludes our first week in Hawaii, I am still playing catch up, so more posts and pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. wow! it looks beautiful! I love all the pictures of Liza, I can't believe how fast she's grown up. I hope everything is going well. I know unpacking stinks, and I always try to find some reason to put it off. the beach is the perfect excuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love that you posted all of these pictures! How fun is that! And the girls are so cute. Eliza is getting so big, and I love the "shy plants" and "clubhouse" stories. So cute! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete