Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back in Hawaii...

Yes I know it has been a very long time since I posted last, but in all honesty I was traveling and packing and traveling and unpacking so much that I didn't have much time for anything. But to all who are wondering, we finally made it to Hawaii. We had a weekend down in Lacombe with Taylor's family before we flew out, then we had a great Christmas with my famiy in Arizona, then my brother came home from his mission in Alaska, then I spent a week in Utah to see my grandparents and other family members, then I went back to Arizona for two days, and then my Grandpa actually passed away. It is the first person I have lost that was really close to me that I can actually remember. I love my grandpa so much, but I am happy that he can hear again and is in great health and happy and with my grandma again. So it was all a lot going on over our month of traveling. But on Thursday night we arived safely to our little abode. The girls did great with the traveling, we had only but a few melt downs which were short, and all in all it went extremely smooth considering our plane we delayed and we had to swich planes after already boarding a previous plane. But we have already hit up the beach twice, gotten most of the house situated. But I will have tons of pictures to post over the next week of all our adventures this last month and our first week in Hawaii. Oh and I big thanks to my mom who came to Hawaii with me to help travel with the girls, I literally could not have done it without her help because Taylor left early for Hawaii to start school.

2 comments:

  1. im happy to hear you got there!! i cant wait to hear about all your adventures!maybe i'll just have to come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! I'm glad you guys all made it there in one piece! Can't wait to see more pics (Oh and if you look back at some of my Christmas posts, I have some pics of you guys too!). Miss you already! Is Skype set up for you guys yet? I'd love to call and say hi, etc! Miss you and hope you're adjusting well.

    ReplyDelete