Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas & Tanner's homecoming

So all of these pictures are completely out of order, I was doing this all on Taylor's laptop, and it won't let me change things around. But Tanner got home from his mission a few days after Christmas, and we went bowling as a family. We also spent a few days with the Burnham family before we took off to Arizona and Hawaii.

He is home!

All the family together bowling

Madilyn loved bowling! She also loved dancing to the music they were playing.


I had to get one last picture of Eliza in her winter gear...she is so CUTE!

Tanner getting home, after we waited for almost 6 hours since his flight was delayed. But we love having him home!!

Eliza Christmas day
Christmas morning at my mom and Jim's house.
Eliza and one of her stocking stuffers

She was so fun to watch opening presents
so cute


Madilyn with Grandpa Burnham opening Christmas presents early!

Madilyn Making a gingerbread house with Grandma Crockett...

Now I can get working on our first Hawaii blog...


1 comment:

  1. Aww... that all looks like SO much fun! cute family! I miss you guys! tell your mom hi for me :) How is Hawaii?? P.s. I didn't know that Cortni is pregnant! Fun!! Hope everything is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete