Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow and Sledding!

I took Madilyn out to play in the snow for the very first time, I shoveled the walks while she followed me around. She even "helped" me shovel for a little bit, I couldn't find her gloves though, so she wasn't too happy when she fell in the snow and got her hands cold. But here are some pics to document her first time playing in the snow!!

She saw a dog across the street...thus the smile on her face!

So we decided since we are living in Canada for only 3 more weeks we needed to take advantage of the "good" days for sledding. So it was Madilyn's very first time sledding, the first time she wasn't too sure, second time we had to force her on, but she enjoyed it in the end. The third time, she would NOT go down. So needless to say, it was a short sledding experience, but still fun.

Eliza was so cute!!! Her nose and cheeks were so red by the time we finsihed
Ellie was so cute, she just sat there the entire time not making a peep.
Eliza even went down the hill with Taylor!
This was pretty much Madilyn the whole time, she wasn't too happy to be sledding.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! That was so fun! I'm glad we did it. This was the first time in YEARS going sledding where I wasn't pregnant! Haha! Felt nice. LOVE the pic you took of Ellie, ...and Eliza is SOOOOOOOO cute!!! Oh my goodness! I just want to eat those cheeks right now! I've got some cute pics of the girls too, but my camera batery is dead so I have to wait to post my pics. Darn it. Thanks for sharing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albeit cute, Eliza looks like she's ready to move to a warmer climate... And that Madilyn might miss it. I SO wish we could have come! It looked like way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love the picture of Madilyn holding the huge shovel, hilarious. Looked like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete