Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Burnham Halloween!

It is so much fun celebrating Halloween now that I have kids to dress up...well I didn't really dress Eliza up...she wasn't feeling so swell that day so I didn't even bother. But Madilyn absolutely adored the entire experience. First we went to the ward party, Taylor and Eliza took off about a half hour in because Tay wasn't feeling good, and Eliza was tired...so I stayed with Madilyn so she could do the Trunk-or-treat. They had a little family dance, and every time I would stop dancing, Madilyn would say, "mommy dance." So I tell you what, I was SO tired by the end of it all. They had games, and cookie decorating, it was perfect for her. Then they started the Trunk or treat, and I tell you what, that is the best thing ever, perfect for little kids. They had a awesome turn out, so we didn't even make it to half the vehicles before Madilyn was tuckered out. She got some great loot! When we got home, she even laid out all her candy and was organizing it just like I did when I was little. It was so cute watching her have that much fun, she really enjoyed herself. Being a parent really is the best!!! So I didn't get a lot of pics because I was the one carrying her basket, and Taylor wasn't there, so I did the best I could with a very excited 2 year old. I got mostly her back...oh well, she was still a cute giraffe!!

The only shot I got of her facing towards me once the trunk or treat began...pretty much the cutest giraffe ever though!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute costume! It rained all night here so we didn't do much but I can't wait til sophie really "gets" halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! She looks so cute! I'm glad you got some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO darling! I love little kids in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the cutest giraffe! I love trunk or treat! And I love being able to eat my kids candy after they go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this might sound weird... But the one of her back makes her look at least 7 years old... Haha. And definitely the cutest giraffe!

    ReplyDelete