Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, October 1, 2010

Project #2


So my sister-in-law Maren had this super cute pin board in her little girl Ellie's room, and I thought it was so cute that I would make one for Madilyn's room. I was telling my other sister-in-law Tarilyn about it, and she showed me her good old Martha Stewart craft book. So I ended up just kinda winging it, and playing around with different ideas until I was happy with the end result. It is perfect for Madilyn's room, and adds a needed splash of color in there.


So this is the end result...it is hard to see all the colors because the camera flash.
So here is a close up off all the ribbons

And this is where I put the board for now!

And here is the other side of the room, all that we need now to complete it is to have base boards...but who knows when we will get around to doing that!

1 comment: