Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, October 1, 2010

My Cute Girls!


So here are just a few recent pictures of my little beautiful girls...They are both at really fun ages right now, and here are just a few recent photos of the girls! This is mostly for my family who are probably the only ones that care to see these pics...but enjoy!



Eliza is getting so big, and those cheeks are the BEST!!! And you gotta love the drool...as I was taking the pictures, Madilyn came over and noticed she was drooling, so she took her blanket and wiped Eliza's face...it was so cute!

After the wipe...thanks Madilyn!

Is it bad that I think I have the cutest girls ever?...she looks like a little elf baby here!

Madilyn just hanging out with her baby sister. Note. Madilyn did her own make-up today while I got ready...apparently she really likes bronzer?





So the last few days I keep coming into Madilyn's room, and she is practically asleep in her play pen. She has been using her toy box to climb in. It is just really funny...P.S we are trying to get her off the soother, and we are down to her only have it during sleeping time...that would be why she has the soother in her mouth. Dang.

First time she has picked up a toy and chewed on it.


Anyway, hope you enjoyed. I sure love my girls. I would have more pics of Taylor, but he is never home...thus no pics. But don't worry, he is still very important in my life, and I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love Eliza's Öooooooh" face! So cute! So perfect. She's getting so big! And don't be worying about the soother. At least it's not a thumb! One day she will be old enough to get rid of it herself and understand that there are no more soothers! One day. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, ...I am the LAST person judging you on THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love how Eliza is looking at the camera in almost every picture! Lucky! I have to scream at my kids to look into the camera, or bribe them.

    ReplyDelete