Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family Pictures





I love this one of us on the tracks, and I love the one of Tay and Madilyn...I will definitely get them framed just in smaller ones!

Option 1 to be framed as our big family pic? (above)


Option 2? (above)




Option 3?
I can't decide if I like this one, or the other with the sun bursting thru?? Help me decide everyone!

Maren took our family pictures for us, and I love them! Of course it would be nice to get Eliza's fist out of her mouth, or if Madilyn would smile....but considering we were working with a 2 year old, and a 4 month old, I think they turned out pretty dang good! So thank you so much Maren, you are the BEST!! Okay, so if you guys could please tell me which you like the best that would be awesome, because I am a very indecisive person...and Taylor doesn't know either!! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bethany, I'm glad you like them. I personally like the shack look, but if you want to go for the wheat one, I'd print the one that is not in the sun only because the sun washes you guys out a bit. My two cents.... (I was going for artsy...!) However, the ones in wheat are closer up, so it's nice to have shots that you can actually see everyone's faces/expressions and Madilyn is even smiling! And you look smoking hot in all of them! Okay, ...so I don't think I helped your decision at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for #1.
    and your babys eyes!! humongous (sp?) love her, she is soo cute. ii need to meet those eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! mostly because of the family:), you have one of the best looking families i've ever seen! hands down..

    my vote is the one leaning against the barn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all beautiful! Your hair is getting long again!

    My sister Natalie had a baby in July and they named her Madelyn, too. Such a pretty name!

    ReplyDelete