Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fairmont April 2012

Fairmont...this is a rundown of what we do in Fairmont, British Columbia.  We golf, we swim, we eat, we play at the park, we go on walks, we throw rocks, we play games....repeat about 10 more times. This year we had our own condo, and we were not by anyone else, so once the kids went down it made it difficult to play games as a family, because that is usually a huge part of Fairmont, which is still was this year, but I mostly stayed back every night so Taylor could hang with his family....and I had an awesome book I was reading, so it wasn't so bad sitting in a pitch dark condo all night.  Haha, it really was a great little trip.  Always good to spend time with the Burnham's.

Oh ya, also this year we were not allowed to use the water, because it was the spring runoff and there is always a chance of getting beaver fever...and let me just tell you, you never realize how much you use water until you can't use it.  SO annoying, but I felt an immense gratitude for clean water to use!

 My little golfers.  Isn't it beautiful?

 Beautiful walk we went on...


We spent a lot of time throwing rocks, on every walk we went on.


The crew that came on the walk.


But this is what we spent the majority of time doing, swimming.  Can I just tell you how amazing Madilyn is at swimming.  She has never had any lessons, and she can jump in and swim about 10 feet before needing air! I am so impressed with how well she does in the water.  







Chicken fight....can't remember who won?? I am guessing Charlie, she is pretty tough!


Haha, Noah and Jackson were sporting this gear most of the time, so funny!

Ahh Cute Sebastian and Tarilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment