Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Disneyland trip!

We decided that after Taylor graduated that it would be fun to go on a family vacation, and what better place then Disneyland.  So we simply took a little detour flight to California on our way to Canada.  It was SO much fun, I am so so glad we did it.  We went with my family, and it was so good to spend time with them.  The girls really loved it!

 So excited for Disneyland to open for the day!


 The carousel was a big hit, we rode it a lot!

 Teacups 

 It's a small world


 Toy Story mania

 It was so fun watching them meet all the disney characters


 Alice in wonderland


 A ride in the Bugs life land

 Handy Manny


 Tarzan's treehouse




                                 So that pretty much sums up our trip with a few pictures!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so FUN! I want to take my kids to Disneyland so bad. That will take lots of planning and lots of saving up! One day. One day.... Sarah says it's so magical, it's as though the Spirit lives there. HAha! I believe her though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at my friends pictures of disneyland. It reminds me of how much fun I had there with my family. I LOVE disneyland! I want to go back soon sooooo bad! Looks like it was a fun trip for you guys! And the spirit does live there...Haha!

    ReplyDelete