Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MILK!

So Taylor and I were talking the other day about how much milk our family goes through. So we thought it would be interesting to find out how much we spend a month on just milk alone. Our conclusion was this........$80.00 a month. How pathetic is that?? That is 4 gallons a week, Madilyn drinks 2 of those gallons herself a week....perhaps that is why she never eats real food. So I decided to try and give her more of a variety in her drinks, but it always seems to resort back to milk. And my excuse for drinking so much milk is because it helps with heartburn, for a few minutes at least. And Taylor just likes milk I guess! It doesn't help that milk is so dang expensive here in Hawaii, I can't even imagine what our milk bill would be with a bigger family. Anyway, thats our milk problem!

4 comments:

  1. Hey you! How fun that you have a blog now. I hope you don't mind me checking in now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world! Now you'll become a blogging stalker like the rest of us! mine is fitzners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO there!

    You guys need WIC!!!

    I wish I would have thought to tell you sooner!
    You and Madilyn would both get cheques (Checks for the American readers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethany! Fun blog. How much is milk there?? I remember it always going bad fast. I started buying soy milk in the boxes from Costco. Maybe I should have drinken, drunk, drank? it faster...

    ReplyDelete