Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last Month in Hawaii

We can't believe our time is almost up here....so crazy. We have definately enjoyed it here, and will miss it so much. But I think we are all pretty excited to see family, and have babysitters again...I think we have been on a total of 3 dates in 8 months.

Madilyn and I have just been up to our usual stuff, playing on the beach and at the park. Taylor is trying to finish out strong with school, and hoping to get in a few surf sessions before we head out.

Our little baby is growing, 27 1/2 weeks along now. This pregnancy has been going a lot faster than my last one, but it definately has taken a toll earlier. Braxton Hicks are killing me this time round, I can't believe it...I am just praying that my labor won't be more intense because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment