Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, July 20, 2012

Eliza's 2nd Birthday

 My little Eliza turned 2 on June 9th.  It was another pretty low key birthday in the house.  We started the morning bright and early again and opened presents.  After we got ready and went swimming at my mom and Jim's hotel.  Then we went out to eat at this cool place called Joe's farmhouse grill.  Everything was grown right there, so it was pretty cool.  Then we went back to the house for some cake and ice cream!  So like I said, pretty low key.  

So now for a little update on my little princess.  She reminds of Taylor and looks just like him too.  She is sneaky and mischievous.  We call her out little button pusher.  Because Madilyn is a lot like me, she gets worked up really easy and is super dramatic (like I said, just like me).  And since Eliza is like Taylor, she loves to get a reaction out of her.  So the key to a happy car ride, never let there car seats touch or it will be a very unhappy car ride for all parties....but Eliza! She is so much fun, and quite a happy little girl.  She is super tough, if she gets hurt and is crying we will say, "are you going to be okay?" And she will always respond, "Yesss." (in a very sad voice) but then she is done crying as soon as you ask the question!  She is pretty obedient, she is getting a little less the older she gets.  LIke I said, she likes to push buttons now.  Anyway, I couldn't ask for a happier more amazing little girl to have in our lives.  We truly have been blessed to have the most amazing little girls!!  Now for some pics...






Taking the new car for a spin.

wow, she looks really tired...pretty sure it was like 4 or 5?


Swimming at Grandma and Grandpas hotel.



 Cake Time....

Yep, my mom made the amazing cake again.  And yes, it was delicious as well!

Concentration is the key to a good bite of cake! So cute!



1 comment:

  1. Awww! What a cutie-pie! I was realizing the other day now long it's been since we've skyped and touched base! I think once things get settled out East it'll be a lot easier to keep tabs on each other. Things are retarded right now! Thanks for the update. And again, of course the cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete