Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Friday, April 6, 2012

Laie Point


I should be packing...but I can't resist posting some beautiful pictures.








Pretty much the entire time we talked about how much we are going to miss this beautiful island. This place is a 15 min walk from our house....and its incredible, I don't know if we will ever be able to live somewhere again that we can walk 15 mins and see this kind of amazing beauty. I guess it will be a different kind of beauty. AHHH Hawaii, you will be missed, but we will be back!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Can't believe its your turn to leave already! Good luck with the move and enjoy the last few moments of paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T LEAVE!!! Seeing this makes me sad!! But you will always have that beautiful connection with the island and all of the memories! Oh, I am sad for you!!! Good things are in store on this side too though. Good luck packing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor souls! You seriously have no idea how sad I am that we didn't get to visit you while you were living there. And now I get to be jealous of even more Burnhams that are coming to visit before your final move. I wish we could afford it!! But I guess that dream will just have to wait! The pics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete