Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Puddles


Well we have officially entered rainy season...Sunday we got 9 inches of rain, and let me tell you it was raining long before that, and its still raining. But today we got about an hour of some sun, so we went out and enjoyed the puddles. I wish I would have taken some pics from the other day when the drains were backed up. The girls were up to their knees playing in the water between parking lots. So anyway, here is a few pics of them splashing! I did have clothes on them before, but I removed them so I could cause myself perhaps a little less laundry.





2 comments:

  1. So fun! I've got Ellie on my lap yelling "Liza's!! Liza's!!!! Run in the puddles!" I have a feeling it will be a while before I can allow my kids to run in any puddles here. It looks so beautiful there. No fair. Although I can't complain because it's above zero right now. So, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting tons of rain too! Love Hawaiian rain storms :) I think we got 35 inches this last week! Your girls are so cute!!! They both have such pretty blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete