Burnham Family 2012

Burnham Family 2012

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our week in pictures...


I love my girls so much, they are the best, not to mention so cute!! So here is some picture to sum up our week...enjoy!

Madilyn is starting to get such an imagination..it is so cute watching her play by herself now. She is really into her animals this week too.

That sweet little face is impossible not to kiss!! She is now rolling all over the place, and she can hold her own bottle, finally!

So Eliza was playing with one of Madilyn's toys that she wanted, so I told Madilyn to get another toy for her to play with instead...this is what she brought her, a stroller!

Just watching a show together, so funny!

One of Madilyn's all time favorite things is the bath, she requests a bath at least twice a day.

This is Eliza's new favorite thing to do...she can get some sweet air!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, as I was going through, I was like, "this is my fav picture. No wait. THIS one is. Nope, this is the best!" So, they're all pretty much super cute! But I will still tell you my favs. I LOVE the one of Eliza in her jumpy thing. What a cutie! And I thought the one where they are lying down in front of the TV together was SO adorable! Already doing things together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable bethany. your kids are picture perfect....just like their cute parents:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute! Eliza has the biggest eyes! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete